A new man has moved into Moonwood Mill. His name is Diego Hargreeves and he's just the dreamiest guy I've seen in the 12 worlds. He's sending me clear-cut signals that he's interested in me.
Monday, July 11, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being Romantic and Normal
So we decided to go out on a date to that romantic restaurant on Sagittaron. Diego got us a ...
-
Our date went well! I've asked him to move in and he said that he would think about it. I have a ver...
-
I spent a day hanging out at our pool reading a new spellbook that I picked up from a recent visit to The Other Realm. The book ...
-
I discovered this new book in a library on one of the colonies. The book is titled "The Darkhold" and I'm not 100%...
No comments:
Post a Comment