Instead of freezing in the cold, we instead went into the local Planet Honey Pop. Lucifer flirted with me by striking poses & telling me how sexy we were together. I told him that I agreed and that I would be showing him how sexy he is exactly, later.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being Romantic and Normal
So we decided to go out on a date to that romantic restaurant on Sagittaron. Diego got us a ...
-
Our date went well! I've asked him to move in and he said that he would think about it. I have a ver...
-
I spent a day hanging out at our pool reading a new spellbook that I picked up from a recent visit to The Other Realm. The book ...
-
I discovered this new book in a library on one of the colonies. The book is titled "The Darkhold" and I'm not 100%...
No comments:
Post a Comment