There are a lot of new & interesting people from all over the colonies attending Foxbury; one of them is a furry. There are also people engaging in new & exciting experiences already. I just heard the sounds of threesome taking place a few doors down from our room. Talk about craziness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being Romantic and Normal
So we decided to go out on a date to that romantic restaurant on Sagittaron. Diego got us a ...
-
Our date went well! I've asked him to move in and he said that he would think about it. I have a ver...
-
I spent a day hanging out at our pool reading a new spellbook that I picked up from a recent visit to The Other Realm. The book ...
-
I discovered this new book in a library on one of the colonies. The book is titled "The Darkhold" and I'm not 100%...
No comments:
Post a Comment