I snapped a few photos of the neighborhood late one night when I couldn't sleep. There's this weird altar near some abandoned island... no idea what they're used for. Rumor has it the island is the gravesite of some unholy evil creature, but that remains to be seen. I'll look into it some day.
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being Romantic and Normal
So we decided to go out on a date to that romantic restaurant on Sagittaron. Diego got us a ...
-
Our date went well! I've asked him to move in and he said that he would think about it. I have a ver...
-
I spent a day hanging out at our pool reading a new spellbook that I picked up from a recent visit to The Other Realm. The book ...
-
I discovered this new book in a library on one of the colonies. The book is titled "The Darkhold" and I'm not 100%...
No comments:
Post a Comment