Sunday, December 15, 2019

Instagram loss

Today is a sad day for me. I have lost access to Instagram. I will no longer be able to make posts on this platform for the foreseeable future. Instead I will make posts here and will try to get my archive from my Facebook posted here. I may even go so far as to shut down my Facebook page. I was afraid something like this would happen and it has. I have been preparing for this day since I first started posting to Instagram. The reasons behind the shutdown make no sense. Furthermore I'm still in the process of appeals, but I doubt it will end well. In the meantime I will keep calm and carry on posting here. Enjoy!
Sincerely, 
Kevin Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Romantic and Normal

So we decided to go out on a date to that romantic restaurant on Sagittaron. Diego got us a ...